Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We spent our first Christmas as a family of four in town...a far cry from the three-state tour we did last year. On Christmas Eve, we watched a few classic TV specials. Ethan was excited about putting out milk and cookies. Luckily we remembered to take the child gate out of the fireplace. The next morning the first thing he yelled was "He drank all the milk!". With the kids in bed, I started putting together the Kidkraft kitchen that we got for Ethan at 8:40pm. I finished just before 11 o'clock. I will say that this thing was constructed better than a lot of IKEA furniture and I expect it to last forever. Ethan is very enthusiastic and Liz and I are wondering how long until Ethan stops making us eat pretend food before every meal. Ethan also got the spaceship (space shuttle) he wanted. Liz got me an CycleOps indoor cycling flywheel so I can do cardio in the house. I got her some new boots and gift certificate for a spa through SpaFinder.com.

Click here or the picture for more holiday photos!

No comments: